Barça, closer to signing: Dembélé will be about 6 months off after its operation

first_imgOusmane Dembélé, in a match with Barcelona. Image: Reuters Dembélé has been operated in Finland for his tendon rupture in the femoral bicepsBeing a long-term casualty, LaLiga could approve Barça fiche The FC Barcelona player Ousmane Dembélé has been operated this Tuesday in Finland for his tendon rupture in the biceps femoris and will be approximately 6 months off, so the rest of the season is lost.center_img “The player of the first team Ousmane Dembélé has been successfully intervened in Turku (Finland) by Dr. Lasse Lempainen of the fracture of the proximal tendon of the biceps femoris of the right thigh. The approximate withdrawal time is 6 months,” said the club.Dembélé previously injured his biceps femoris in November 2019 and, when he was close to being discharged, noticed some discomfort that led to a new injury, the current one, which he had to go through the operating room.The French end was expected to be the winter reinforcement that has not arrived in the offensive zone of the team, ‘touched’ already down by April until Luis Suarez, as confirmed by his coach, Quique Setién.However, being a long-term leave, LaLiga could approve, according to what its medical commission says, so that Barça incorporates a player who replaces Dembélé in LaLiga Santander.The Frenchman, who accumulates several muscle injuries this season, three of them in the thigh, has played only nine games so far this season, five in LaLiga and four in the Champions League, with a goal in the domestic championship, and You will not be able to play until the next campaign.last_img read more